Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Incoming!!! 9/21/2010

So I wanted to share both my New BzzAgent campaign and the pack I received today for it and my DMC Mentor pack! I am passing out the DMC Mentor kit via Christmas to several ladies in my family who I think would enjoy it that I am also close enough to help out if they should need it. I love cross stitch and DMC is the best!


Thanks DMC!

My BzzAgent campaign is courtesy of X-acto Crafts and Elmer Craftbond Supples, and I am THRILLED to be involved. I love to scrapbook and the products we've been allowed to test(thanks BzzAgent!) will really make scrapbooking a lot more fun! Our Kit included:



~2 Special Scissors for fun edges
~Glue dots
~Glue Stick
~Glue Pen
~Tape Runner
~Corner Round Punch
~Idea book with LOTS of great suggestions

I am VERY excited to use these tools with what I already have to start work on my scrapbook for my son's pre-k year. I will keep you guys updated as I go, I'm starting on it this weekend!

Interested in becoming a BzzAgent and letting your opinion be known?

BzzAgent Badge

Join now by following the link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment