Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Guess Who Got an Invite to the Got2B BuzzAgent Campaign!?!


I was VERY excited to see the invite for this event in my email this week! I'm waiting on my test kit from them, but have already received a great BOGO coupon for use at CVS(here I come again!) and I cannot wait to try it out! In case you're wondering the test kits usually come with full size products for the BzzAgent to test and several samples and information pamplets to give out, as well as high value coupons most of the time. All they ask is an honest review and that you share with lots of people in your day to day life! Of course I'll share what I think on here and I'd love to hear comments from anyone who has used this before or uses it now! Did anyone else get in too?


Not a member of BzzAgent and want to get in on all the great campaigns like this one? Click the banner below and join today!
BzzAgent Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment