Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Day One of Freebies eh?

Alright, well today is the first day for this, my new blog. While I am a bit nervous and I'm sure that will show in my post, I'm gonna dive right in and start adding freebies for you to take advantage of!!

First for the day:

Free Kraft Mayo samples
Click Here to fill out a short form to receive your free mayo samples! Samples are limited to 1 per household, ages 18 and over.




Free Crest 3D Whitestrips Sample






Want a FREE sample of Crest 3D Whitestrips? Click HERE to get yours!

I know these past two have been nothing but samples you get in the mail and there's certainly nothing wrong with that, but how about freebies from the store? I regularly coupon my way into tax only items at several local stores. Wanna know how? Come back and check regularly for my trip posts and break downs as well as Great Deal lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment