Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Host a Bull's Eye Bold BBQ HouseParty!

Are you a member of Kraft First Taste or Houseparty.com? If so I have great news for you! They just started taking applications for their Bull's Eye Bold BBQ Party!



I've hosted a few houseparties myself and I have to say both the packages they send you and the information you receive is fabulous! You often receive several full size products(or coupons to obtain these for the party), party favors, high value coupons and information sheets or online passes for special events to give out.

All they ask is you throw a simple party to help promote the product and then talk about it on their website(Houseparty.com). Doesn't sound like too bad a deal to me, please share with us if you apply and are picked for this exciting event!

To join Houseparty and apply for this opportunity, visit Houseparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment