Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Target GiftCards Rolling Rolling Rolling!


I did several Scrubbing Bubbles giftcard deals at Target not long ago and still had 24.09 in giftcards from those. I was told about a great Olay Gift Card Deal at Target and had to take all my $2/1 and $1/1 coupons that were expiring today and check it out! Here's what I got:


~18 Olay refreshing Toner(Gave one to my neighbor, gotta spread the love!!!)

~10 Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash(2 missing, gave them to another neighbor and her mom who recently had a cancerous place removed from her chin, this is a sensitive skin formula, I hope it helps her!)

~2 Olay Foaming Face Wash

~2 Olay Age Defying Foaming Facial Cleaner(gave one to the first neighbor also)

~6 Tide Travel Packs


Total spent: 0.00 out of pocket expense

GiftCards In: 61.02

GiftCards Back: 85.00(43.07 of that not spent rolling this deal, so still have that)
**Received a 0.05 Reusable Bag Discount**
Coupons Saved: 55.00
Taxes: 2.70

*these also qualify for the Olay Rebate HERE for 20.00 back when you buy 50.00 of qualifying Olay Products, which I have twice by buying 107.48 BEFORE coupons...I will be sending one form off for me and one to my mom's address*

No comments:

Post a Comment