Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Rite Aid Trips 6/8

I had quite a bad experience with a Rite Aid Shift Manager/Customer Service Manager(either way not the store manager, but someone who had the power to do an override, whatever the title may be at Rite Aid), but I spoke with the store manager this morning and I feel a lot better about it today! I still had great trips and am too tired to break it all down into what coupon I used where, so here's the big list and a picture!



~8 Gillette Body Washes
~8 Gillette Deodorants
~1 pack of Little Swimmers
~6 Old Spice Body Washes
~10 Old Spice Deodorants(4 Deodorants Sticks @ 1.39 each on the clearance shelf)
~2 Old Spice Body Sprays
~11 Gillette Shampoos(marked down from 5.99 to 2.99!)
~2 Colgate Toothpastes
~1 Got2B Hair Care Product
~1 Seabreeze Product
~19 Physician's Formula Makeups
~1 Baby Ruth
~1 pack of Huggies Wipes
~2 Rite Aid Sunscreens on Keychains
~1 Johnson's Body Lotion

Total OOP: 28.07(tax being 23.80 of that)
**I just noticed on my second receipt that some of my makeup didn't ring up on sale, so they're gonna fix it when I'm in there again, which is really very nice of them considering how little I paid for all of it)

According to my receipts I saved:
182.57(thanks to the wellness savings, yay Rite aid!) and 325.92 in coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment