Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shop Til You Drop Week Long Extravaganza!

So I have to say, I have shopped WAY too much this week and I am now exhausted...but I do have tons of great goodies for free-close to free!


Rite Aid:



~14 Physician's Formula Makeups
~14 Old Spice Body Washes
~12 Old Spice Deodorants
~1 Old Spice Body Spray
~1 20-oz Cherry Coke
~2 "fun bands" or "silly bands"(for my babies)
~4 Jelly beans(markdown filler)
~2 Lubriderm Lotions
~3 Aveeno Sun Care 70 SPF
~1 Neutrogena Sun Care 45 SPF
~1 Coppertone SunScreen Stick
~2 Banana Boat SunScreen Stick
~1 Neutrogena SunScreen Stick
~1 Banana Boat After Sun Aloe Lotion
~1 Quilted Northern 4-count Double Roll Toilet Paper
~1 pack of Peanut Butter M&Ms
~2 pairs of StyleScience Kids Sunglasses

Total OOP(including tax of: 17.65) 19.87
NO UP+ Rewards printed, even though I should have gotten 7 $4 UP+ Rewards printed(which would have dropped my OOP by $8 more at least today) and silly me keeps forgetting to use the about $4 left on my Rite Aid Gift Card to pay on my balances. DUH! By doing this today I qualified for a $10 SCR back on the kids sunglasses, the $25+ $5 bonus Rite Aid Giftcards(Skin Care Rebate) and maybe the Men's Neutrogena rebate(I believe the sunscreen I bought qualifies also)....so essentially I made:
20.13!!!! And if they fix the UP+ Rewards like they're supposed to, that's $28 more and I will have two of my transactions adjusted for less OOP this week





Harris Teeter:

(no picture, just great savings!)

~1 Celentanos Cheese Ravioli
~1 Gina Lina's Meatballs(BIG bag!)
~1 Diet Mtn Dew 2-liter
~1 NY Texas Toast Garlic Bread
~1 Newman's Own Pasta Sauce
~2 Edy's Ice Cream
~1 Cottonelle Kids Wipes Tub
~2 boxes Nabisco Crackerfuls
~4 bags of Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns
~1 bag Shoestring Fries
~2 bags King Size M&Ms

Total OOP: 19.00 EVEN
VIC Savings: 27.39
Coupon Savings: 9.25


Walgreens:



~9 various Bic Razors(@0.49 each)

Total OOP:
6.08(2.16 in tax)

CVS:(my last $3/$15!)



~2 Glade Sense and Sprays(rainchecked @ 2/$10)
~1 Gallon Milk
~2 Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups
~1 Got2B Smooth Operator Product(WOOT!)

Total OOP: 4.01(1.02 in tax)
No ECBs Spent, $3 back

I can't even begin to tell you what all was spent and made in this pic, but I got all this on Friday, I'll try to get all the receipts together for a total cost later on:

No comments:

Post a Comment